Plan with me April 2019! Here is my bullet journal set up for this month, plus you can get access to this month’s FREE bullet journal cover page.
PLAN WITH ME APRIL 2019 | BULLET JOURNAL SET UP
I decided to do another Plan with me” blog post because I’m had a great response from you on my “bullet journal system.” I’m enjoying this bullet journal system. This time I’m happy to say I’m on time sharing my “Plan with me April 2019”. Last month was a little late, but I still wanted to share it so you can get some inspiration from it. So here is my bullet journal set up for this month…
SUPPLIES I USED FOR MY BULLET JOURNAL SET-UP | APRIL 2019
- Bullet Journal: Scribbles That Matter.
- Pens: Tombow Fudenosuke Black from their Fudenosuke Colors set. Tombow MONO drawing pen 03 & 05, Tombow MONO Pencil 2B, Marvin Uchida LePex Flex, Teal.
- Colored Pens: a light teal pen from a Crayola Supertips 50 pack.
- Erasers: I used the Tombow MONO eraser. You can use whatever eraser you have handy. I just like these.
- Compass and ruler from this drawing set.