You’ve been dying to give calligraphy a try, but don’t have fancy pens or any brush pens? This post is for you!
HOW TO MAKE CALLIGRAPHY WITH A REGULAR PEN?
Maybe you’ve been wanting to learn calligraphy, but don’t have any brush pens or
Maybe you’re intimidated by using brush pens or pointed pens…
Then grab your favorite pen and let’s learn how to create beautiful calligraphy.
NO NEED FOR EXPENSIVE TOOLS OR PRETTY HANDWRITING!
Faux Calligraphy -aka- calligraphy with a regular pen is my FAVORITE thing to do! It was the thing that saved me from quitting calligraphy – seriously!
Want to learn the basics? check these Faux Calligraphy blog posts – they include FREE video tutorials and calligraphy practice worksheets!
I love doing Faux Calligraphy so much because you can use a pen you already know how to use and love. You won’t be intimidated by using brush pens or a pointed pen. This is perfect for beginners! Learning the letterforms with a pen is 1000 times easier than with a brush pen.
Ready to dive in and learn everything there is to know about making calligraphy with a regular pen?
You’ll love this printable workbook.
HERE’S A SNEAK PEEK OF EVERYTHING INCLUDED ON THE WORKBOOK:
Now you can start making beautiful letters today with this Faux Calligraphy Workbook. A guide with everything you need to know to start your new creative outlet.
This Faux Calligraphy Workbook will help you:
- Learn Faux Calligraphy the right way from the start
- Take the overwhelm out of learning by following a step-by-step process.
- Establish a strong foundation learning the basics, mistakes to avoid, and must-know drills.
- Become more purposeful with your calligraphy practice time by knowing exactly what you’ll be working on.
The best part? You’ll have access to it right away! THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE for you to print at the convenience of your home or local printing store.
Please keep in mind that YOU WON’T RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT!
This INSTANT DOWNLOAD workbook has over 80 pages full of step-by-step instructions for everything you need to know to get started learning Faux Calligraphy including:
THE FAUX CALLIGRAPHY BASICS
- Must have tools
- What is Faux Calligraphy?
- Faux Calligraphy Tutorial
- Basic Calligraphy Strokes
- Upstrokes and Downstrokes
- Mistakes to Avoid
- Basic Calligraphy Strokes Practice
THE WORLD OF LETTERS
- Forming the lowercase letters step by step
- Lowercase Reference Page
- Blank Practice Page
- Continuous Alphabet Exercise – when to do it
- Forming the uppercase letters step by step.
- Uppercase Reference Page
THE WORLD OF NUMBERS
Learn how to letter the numbers and symbols
HOW TO LETTER COMMON WORDS AND PHRASES
- Happy Birthday
- Happy Anniversary
- Thank You
26 DIFFERENT INSPIRATIONAL WORDS TO LETTER
5 DIFFERENT DESIGNS TO TRACE AND CREATE BEAUTIFUL CARDS AND SIGNS
Not ready to get the workbook just yet? no worries, get the FREE practice worksheet and start practicing right away.